It’s easy to tell if your child may need to see the orthodontist.
Let’s show you how you can see for yourself!
Here are some of the things to look for (clockwise):
1. Check to see if there is an over bite.
2. Is there a cross bite, also known as a “scissor” bite next to the molars?
3. Check for a large gap in between the two front teeth.
4. Are the teeth crowded or crooked?
5. Check to see if there is an under bite.
These are a few of the signs orthodontics may be needed to help improve a smile. If you suspect a problem or have a question, make an appointment to be on the safe side!
Do you have questions or comments? Let us know! 🙂